General Manager – Meat Division
- Develop and own a comprehensive understanding of current Meat industry and market dynamics, trends, seasonality, volumes and key customers positions and strategies
- Ability to establish strategic relationships with key players in the meat international market to develop a compelling story that delivers a unique value proposition for the Sudanese Meat.
- Creating business plans to support the company’s financial objectives.
- Defining long-term strategic goals and developing clear plans to implement them.
- Improving internal processes and ensuring employees work as a cohesive unit.
- Builds company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; and enforcing ethical business practices.
- Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; cultivating a climate for offering information and opinions and providing educational opportunities.
- Coordinates efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; and coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Develop market for Sudan meat with a series of collections product portfolios(Carcass, frozen meat, vacuum… ), which are market-leading, on-trend and aligned with the market demand
- Ability to secure good deals in the GCC and international markets